Turquoise Heart Pendant
This Turquoise heart pendant is flirty, fun, and a little bit sassy!
Centered around a beautiful Kingman Turquoise cabochon, this silver heart pendant is a little sweet and a little rustic with its hand textured details surrounding the heart and adorning the bail. Tiny graduated fine silver balls add even more appeal to this beautiful turquoise heart pendant!
Kingman Turquoise jewelry pairs well with many outfit styles and colors. A great addition to any wardrobe.
This sterling silver turquoise pendant is hand made from both sterling silver and fine silver. Pendant measures 1-1/8″ wide by 2-1/8″ long including the bail. The bail itself is 1/2″ long and can accommodate several larger chains, multi-strand chains, or a large leather cord.
This turquoise heart pendant would look stunning worn on an omega chain, a neck collar, multi-strand chain, or a leather cord. A versatile turquoise pendant, to be sure!
**This pendant does NOT include the chain pictured, which is shown for size reference only. If you are interested in purchasing a chain to fit, please contact me at email@example.com.
Interesting facts about Kingman Turquoise:
- Kingman Turquoise is mined at the Mineral Park Mine is in northwestern Arizona.
- The Colbaugh family has been mining there since 1962, and their family has been mining in some capacity for going on four generations.
- In the 1970s, the Kingman mine produced almost half of the world’s supply of turquoise.
- Evidence has been found that turquoise was being mined in the area as early as 600 AD, likely by the Navajo.
- Kingman Turquoise has a range of green and blue variations that is the largest gamut of colors of turquoise found in the world.
Another fun fact: According to the Library of Congress, turquoise is the first stone in the recorded history of man to be used as a gem.
As you can imagine, sterling silver turquoise pendants are a highly sought after piece of jewelry that are quite versatile and timeless.